Saturday 16 April 2011

Please sir, I want some more

That's right, the time has come for some more pretentious nonsensical verse:

More
They deplored, willing
To whore
To chore, nay
To score, yay
More they wanted
Never full
More they wanted
Wanted all
Yet
They'd had their share
Every piece, without care
Taken, snatched, grabbed and gobbled
And all amongst themselves
They squabbled
More
We want more
I
Want more
Fuck my neighbour
I'll take the yields of their labour
More
More
More
Mor...

Okay, let's see, well this could be highlighting our obsession with consumerism, out unadulterated relationship with capitalist ideology, the de facto reality that nobody is selfless. The greedy west has come to play. OR it could just be some words I put together because they ryhme.

No comments:

Post a Comment